A little powershell help for a cluster build

I am tasked with automating a cluster build for use by our field folks as much as possible. One of the issues I hit was that while there was a way to use Test-Cluster to run the report all the posts I found involved manually looking over it before moving on to the build. This may not be the best way to handle it, but it seems to be functional and might help someone else.


I am not sure what all messages can come back in the report that someone may want to use for different operations, but this works for my purposes. Further in the script if the if statement was true it then prompts the user for the cluster name and IP and then runs the new-cluster powershell cmdlet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All things Organized

Finished SVS upgrades

Little Healthcare/Cash for Clunkers Humor