Finished SVS upgrades

 Finally replaced my last 2 Polk T-15 surrounds with SVS satellites, not a huge improvement in any way but call it my OCD I like having all the base channels the same. SVS was having a sale on them for 124 each in Piano black. The post on their outlet said they were missing threads on the back, but I can't see anything wrong with them and they have the wall mounting hardware on them...soooo i dunno maybe just a bit overstocked and wanted to get rid of some. I do need to find some better stands as the stands I have do not close tight enough to hold them. I just took some of the cloth from the box and wrapped some door/window shims with it to hold them for now until I find something better. 

But it took the better part of 2 years slowly buying the pieces but my main stereo has all been upgraded. 

SVS Prime Pinnacles - Piano Black

SVS Prime Center - Black ash

SVS Prime Elevation - Black ash

SVS Satellites - Piano Black

2 Monolith 12 inch Subwoofers - Black ash

1 Polk 12 PSW-505  (probably next upgrade) maybe a Monolith 10. 

Denon X3500H - May go to a 3800H one of these days to get 11 channels of processing. 

Fluance RT81 for Vinyl

PS5

Nvidia Shield Pro (too many issues with TV plex app and Dolby Vision)

Vizio 65 Inch P series TV

Onkyo DXC290 5 Disc CD Changer

2x Adcom 535II (60w x2) 

I have an Adcom 5300 in the basement that needs repaired I may add that one of these days if I feel like coughing up a few hundred to ship it out and fix it. An Emotiva XPA 3 channel is what I really want though. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All things Organized

Microsoft JDBC and Microsoft SQL Server